Joining [P]
[html]

WC:434+ - My life is none of your business. I'm just a mystery~

Anon held her tongue when he retorted in an irritated tone. She lowered her head, not trying to be disrespectful to the male, but more just she knew that he was not in charge. She could tell by the way he carried himself. She watched his expressions change with hers, as if he felt sorry for her. That tugged at a nerve. She didn't want him to be sorry! She could just as soon turn around, walk away and find a way to make it on her own! Fool! Don't ruin this! She hissed to herself. A flaw. She always thought better of how she was doing then she was.

Another stab of pain in her stomach and she winced. She couldn't hold back this time. How long had it been since her belly felt full, bloated with a fresh kill. Days? Weeks? To long. She needed something to fill her, take away the aching hunger. She had only looked up again when a white bird perched on the male's arm. She tilted her head to the side, looking at the bird in an odd manner. Its eyes were not like she had seen before. Red? Like blood. She almost swiped a tongue over her maw. It was a pet. But he communicated with it like it was a long time friend.

Anon had witnessed "pets" along her travels. None as well mannered as this, nor were they treated like they mattered. Most of the time they were used by loners to find food, steal, distract. She wrinkled her nose. Many times she had fallen victim to that exact thing. Lost in her own thoughts on the matter she almost didn't hear the question asked. Her ears pricked again and she narrowed her eyes just slightly. What business was it of his where she came from? Changing her expression almost instantly back to a friendly one she twitched her nose.

"I come from the mountians. I don't know where.. I didn't even know where I was till you informed me. I was never really told where I was or how I came to be." She said simply.

Bastard child. She thought, a frown coming upon her face at the thought. Her mind flooded with images of snow and her mothers snarled face. She let a hiss ring on her tongue and looked back at the male, a pained look on her face.

"I come from the mountains.." She said again, leaving it at that.

<style>
.Anon-K-01 .ooc {font-size:10px; font-style:italic;}
.Anon-K-01 p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.Anon-K-01 b {font-family:verdana; color:#ffffff; text-shadow:#000000 0px 0px 2px; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.Anon-K-01 {background-color:#788389; font-family: verdana, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; line-height:16px; width:480px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img7.imageshack.us/img7/2019/amc1.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 260px 0px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; border-radius:8px; } .Anon-K-01-border {width:482px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:8px;}</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread