Joining [P]
[html]

WC:426+ - I'm sorry, I'm sorry. Will you ever forgive me?

"Aren't you just wise." She muttered to herself and looked away from the male. He didn't want her there and it was clear. Keeping her thoughts to herself rather then letting him know what she thought of him, she waited. When the white form of a rather pregnant she-wolf appeared she straightened a bit and pricked her ears, then laid them flat and hunker down again, purely out of respect. She kept her eyes on the ground, her whole body in a submissive stance, although she knew it made her look even more pathetic. She knew that she wasn't going to be able to be as hidden with answers as she was with the larger male. Even though the female was pregnant, Alaki was in the background and she could easily just tell him to take her down. She would put a fight, but it would be effortless on her part.

"I.. I don't know the name, but the mountains just northwest of here. High up, a pretty barren area to be in. Not much prey it seems. I know there was a mine close by.. I just wanted to stay out of packlands uninvited." She murmured the last part.

But I want to be invited now.. She thought to herself as her stomach grumbled again. As prey dwindled down in numbers, so did her hunting skills. She couldn't catch a rabbit right now if need be. Unless maybe it was tied to a string and pinned down. She almost made a gruff noise in her throat her own thoughts, but held back, never looking up at the she-wolf. She didn't really want to join a pack, being a loner wasn't so bad. She met interesting characters and learned a many new things with her travels, even if it was just mostly around the mountains. She didn't know much else then that and it frightened her to leave, although she would never openly admit it.

"I just need help, I don't mean anyone any harm.. " She said the last part with a glance at black male, making it clear mostly to him. "Please?" She asked again, almost pleading, but never letting her strength faulter. She knew that she could make a good hunter once her strength was up if thats what it took to prove herself. She would do anything to prove herself at this moment.

<style>
.Anon-K-01 .ooc {font-size:10px; font-style:italic;}
.Anon-K-01 p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.Anon-K-01 b {font-family:verdana; color:#ffffff; text-shadow:#000000 0px 0px 2px; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.Anon-K-01 {background-color:#788389; font-family: verdana, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; line-height:16px; width:480px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img7.imageshack.us/img7/2019/amc1.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 260px 0px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; border-radius:8px; } .Anon-K-01-border {width:482px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:8px;}</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread