Joining [P]
[html]
<style>
.naniko .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.naniko p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.naniko b {color:#FFFFFF; letter-spacing:-.2px; text-shadow:#000000 2px 2px 2px; }
.naniko {background-color:#1e252b; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v26/K ... naniko.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #FFFFFF; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:11px; line-height:12px; color:#141b21; width:375px; text-align:justify; }
.naniko-border {width:379px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto;}
.naniko .inner {margin:10px 10px 190px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v26/K ... nikobg.png); border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:20px;-moz-border-radius:20px; -webkit-border-radius:20px;}
</style>

Alaki didn't seem to be very impressed with this female, but Nani hadn't seen him at the borders very often and didn't know what his "impressed" face would look like if she ever had seen it. As long as the female didn't seem a big threat and didn't have anyone following her to Anathema who would want to cause trouble, Naniko was fairly certain that she would be accepting her into the pack. She wasn't terribly picky when it came to members. She just wanted them to be devoted to the pack itself and to not cause too much trouble.

"Well...either way I think we could make some use of you. I would accept you as a Zepar and get you settled in...and then after a few weeks you can choose a rank tier and begin working on helping the pack more and more." She said. "However...there is a ceremony that I would need to do before I'd accept you into the ranks. A blood sharing ceremony known as Agares. In this ceremony I will make a cut on my paw and on your own front paw and hold them together to bind you to the pack as family"

"If you refuse the ceremony, you cannot join." The Angela said, watching her closely. She put one hand on the hilt of her ceremonial dagger, pulling it from its sheath and holding it out to show her. The blade was sharpened so that the cut would cause a minimal amount of pain...it wouldn't be too hard on the stranger, even in her half-starved state. "Then we could get you settled in...and get some food in you."

Table by Jenny!
[/html]

Messages In This Thread