It's too bad
[html]
This was what this was? A weak pack with a weak leader? Her heart fought a tearful fight as her youngest son turned his back to her and quietly left the area. The milky white female with the grey gaze sat down and lowered her face to the ground, breaths heavy as if she had run a marathon. What was this? It was like Haku’s hands had replaced themselves on her throat and attempted to end her life once again. Cercelee’s words seemed too far away, and Colibri saw the world start spinning, so she closed her eyes, feeling this time it was her spinning around and around and around. What was this? Oh, she had no idea, she wanted this madness to end so badly, but there is no waking for those who do not sleep.

The breathing went easier and the female opened her tired eyes again. Yes, she was tired, so tired. What was it all about? An old female not being able to let go. Although, she meant her reasons still stood strong after she almost had fell victim for her son’s less sane moments. Or were they his slightly more sane moments? All her fault, just her fault, it was that.. A necklace? Impossible. The five year old looked up at her co-leader. Would Cercelee lead this pack if she disappeared? Colibri gave a great sigh, resisting the tears that wanted to flow out of her orbs. ”Haku will not fit in here, not as long as I am a part of these lands. He frightens me, I’m not sure if he has any boundaries.” She had lost him long time ago.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread