conquered country, crown, and throne.
[html]

I apologize for my miss reading and jumping to conclusions with the crows. Short post Sad

200+

Jaden watched this woman as she reacted to his presence. The situation was slightly odd. With the crows still stalking the edges of the field ready to return to their meal, the superstitious part of Jaden warned of a bad omen. He ignored the feelings and paid full attention to his new acquaintance.

Turning away from him on her horse, she spoke in response to his question. The way this stranger worded her response caught the Shishen off guard. Most other wolves he had met spoke much more outright. Perhaps it was a trait of Salsola just as the greeting he learned from Nayru was of Ichika? Wondering this only made him more interested in the woman. “I offer whatever information or help you may need. Seeing you in your state, I jumped to conclusions and I apologize if you are in no need of my help.” Jaden spoke respectfully and offered some slightly submissive body language to enforce that he meant no harm as well as staying just out of the sunflower field to give her space. “My name is Jaden and I serve Ichika no-Hoen.” Putting his hands together and bowing to the stranger slightly, Jaden gave her the greeting he was trying to get used to. “Namaste,” then he stood and faced her once again, “Would you be a member of Salsola? I only ask because I don not recognize your scent.”

Jaden does. "Jaden speaks." Jaden thinks.

<style>
.jaden-t51 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.jaden-t51 p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.jaden-t51 b {color:#181913; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.jaden-t51 {background-color:#B3B4A8; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2011feb/jaden.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#525344; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; }
.jaden-t51-border {width:454px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; margin:0 auto;}
.jaden-t51 .inner {margin:0px 10px 163px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/50pct_white.png); border-size:1px; border-width:1px; border-style: none dotted dotted dotted; border-color:#313229;}
.jaden-t51 .wordcount {color:#181913; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; margin:2px 10px; border-top:1px dotted #181913; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread