conquered country, crown, and throne.
[html]

(325) SO. have i ever told you i suck? :[

The hybrid tilted her head and listened with polite attentiveness. She did not wish to appear over-eager, but her chartreuse eyes no doubt glittered their curiosity nonetheless. She had heard of Phoenix Valley, her neighbor whilst in Anathema, and Dahlia de Mai, Inferni's sworn enemy. She had not realized it was their deaths that had brought about this new pack. It was surprising -- and somewhat troubling -- news. Inferni would have no southerly neighbor to bother with, and Anathema now had a close neighbor with which to form an alliance. The Auxiliary did not devote much thought to this; instead, she merely nodded her head a few times, inserting a shrug or a smile where appropriate, and considered him a moment before speaking.

Truth be told, I know little of these lands, she confessed, her smile growing almost sheepish, girlish. The horse, sufficiently calmed, bent his head for the grass, cropping it short with his teeth. Eris leaned back awkwardly, disliking the horse's movement, but she kept her seat well enough. Though she was not an experienced rider, Trader was generally a calmer sort of horse, whatever fiery spirit he possessed extinguished when he was gelded. I should seek refuge with you and your pack, but I fear Salsola might think it unkind of me, she admitted, now speaking quiet truths to him. I would not want to turn anyone's anger toward your Ichika.

Maybe I should seek it out, if this place finds me unworthy, she added, speaking lower and musing almost to herself. Chartreuse eyes flicked thoughtfully to the sky, and she shrugged again, now half-smiling. It must be a smart place, putting one so seemingly capable in the hunter's position, she added, complimenting the male. This was meant genuinely; his scars and markings told of a life with plenty of bloodshed, and the sable-hued woman was not one to disrespect such a clear and potent symbol.

<style>
@import url(http://sleepyglow.net/rp/profile.css);
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread