conquered country, crown, and throne.
[html]

It's okay! I suck too... words-200+

Nothing would come of this. Jaden was being kind to Eris and it was mostly sincere but the longer he stayed her the farther he might have to track his herd. The Ebony fae also politely turned down his offer of safety in Ichika. Her reasons were sound and that was fine but nothing would come from their meeting and that only meant Jaden was wasting time.

The man crossed his arms in a subconscious move that showed his sudden want to end the conversation, but that urge faded slightly when Eris gave him an unexpected complement. “Why thank you,” he said with an embarrassed smile and flick of his ears but stood a little straighter with pride. “We would not turn you away should you ever need shelter.”

Ichika practiced peace and invited all species—even the weak ones—to come and make the land their home. Jaden knew very little of what Eris was truly capable of or who she really was but he had fulfilled his duty.

”But, If I cant help you, because I doubt your Salsola would find any value in our conversation, perhaps I should let you be on you way.” He said honestly. Not only was he wasting his time with a fruitless endeavor but surely hers as well.

Jaden does. "Jaden speaks." Jaden thinks.

<style type="text/css">
.jadenlight-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-size:12px; text-align:right;}
.jadenlight b {font-weight:bold; color:#7e92a3; letter-spacing:1px}
.jadenlight p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.jadenlight {margin:0 auto; background-color:#163b59; background-image:url(http://i53.tinypic.com/s662hc.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding: 200px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#0c2134; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify; width:400px; border:1px solid #0d1720; margin:0 auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread