conquered country, crown, and throne.
[html]

(328) Bahaha. ♥ We're awesome! >D That being said, you can archive this once you've read it? C: Later, maybe Jaden and Eris could trade something, assuming he doesn't HATE HER FOREVER for being a lying ratfaced assbite. 8| Oooor there could be TROUBLE? I derno, lemme know! ;D

Though she did not trust him entirely, the sable-hued woman was impressed with his manner. If he had identified her for a liar, he was at least polite enough to avoid directly mentioning such things, and went so far as to invite her again to Ichika. This endeared the sable woman to him, who found herself admiring the markings and scars across him once again, the sharpness of his face and the tone of his muscle. There was power here, all right, and it was sadly wasted within Ichika no Ho-en. She did not think he would be at all receptive to her advances, however, as she'd just flatly told him she did not belong to Salsola. What a sight it would be to see her try to convince him to join up with them after all of that.

There was a polite firmness as he again spoke, and once again the hybrid was impressed with him; he had figured there was no business to be had here, and nothing to be done -- and so he was moving along. The sable wolf could not contain her grin, the spitfire beneath showing through the calmed facade for just a moment before the smile became once more demure. You speak true, Ichikan. I won't hold you up any more than you would me, she said, and tipped her head forward to him. It was a strange gesture for one ranked as she was to make, no doubt, but it was easy enough for the she-wolf to forget just who she was in that moment of play.

I do hope we'll meet again, she called over her shoulder as she turned the horse slowly back in the direction of her pack. The horse moved slowly, plodding with no hurriedness to his pace. The stranger was behind them and home was ahead of them, and Eris thought even this dumb ungulate was aware of such things.

<style>
#simple-text {
font-family:georgia, serif;
font-size:12px;
width:95%;
margin:0px auto;
line-height:16px; }
#simple-text p {
text-indent:50px; padding:0; margin:10px 0; }
#simple-text .txtooc {
text-align:left;
font-size:11px;