Let me the one to say, 'I'm not Jesus'
[html]
<style type="text/css">
.marsred b {font-weight:bold; color:#411b19; letter-spacing:1px; }
.ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px;}
.marsred p {text-indent:25px;padding:5px 10px;margin:0px;}
.marsred {width:400px;border:1px solid #5f2b2d;background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v26/K ... arsred.png);background-position:top center;background-repeat:no-repeat;padding-top:265px;background-color:#df5f4a;text-align:justify;margin:10px;font-family:georgia, serif;font-size:11px;line-height:12px;color:#5f2b2d;}
</style>

ooc: jeez this thread is dragging along by the thinnest strings. I think I'm gonna close this, because it's just dragging for no reason, i hope you don't mind. Perhaps we can have another thread at another time?

The other male explained that they were Russian but he was raised with gypsies so he wasn't in one place too long, but that he was not born in America, so Mars was still the only one. You are only half right about that one, Amon and Paz were born here in Canada, which is pretty much as close to America as I'm gonna get...Unless something drives me away from here, which I wouldn't be all that surprised if it did. he spoke to the other male. Mars nodded his head slowly as he cast his icy blue gaze to the children. It was weird to see himself in these children, and he could only hope that they never needed to know what kind of monster their father was, with the two personalities that had the audacity to name themselves to other people who dared gaze upon Mars's figure when he was not himself. Mars turned his gaze from the puppies who pawed at his legs to the male once again when he had spoken of keeping the offer of shelter in mind, but not taking the offer now. That was fine with Mars, seeing as the two had only just met each other and there was no reason for them to jump into making commitments of staying within the same area as each other. It wasn't like they were brothers, they were uncle and nephew.

The male spoke of how no one was normal after slavery, nor did people understand how to deal with people who have been in that situation. Mars nodded his head before Amon started to chew on his pants leg, which had gotten Mars' attention. Stop it! the male growled, lifting his lips at his son, who quickly submissed to his father by rolling over on his back and facing belly up to him. Mars would never hurt his son in his right mind, but he was a firm believer in strict discipline when it came to things like the puppies not listening and doing things that Mars did not approve of. He returned his eyes to Janos again and his teeth were not bared anymore. They don't, and the world is stuck in it's ways I suppose. But either way, it was a pleasure to meet you Janos, and I wish you luck on your journeys. The pups are really hungry and I'm gonna try to make it home so that the family can have a dinner together. If you ever need me, just howl for me, and I'll come as quickly as I can. Mars offered and nodded his head before he looked down at Amon and Paz, whom yapped at their father before looking at Janos and smiling at him, and waving goodbye to him with their tails. It was nices to meets ya mister Janos! Paz called to the male before she had run in the direction in which they lived. We'll see you again sometime, Nephew. It was a pleasure to see you, and if you see any other of our family, feel free to tell them that I live in Crimson Dreams. he spoke to the male before he turned away from him and started to walk towards where Paz had scampered off. Amon looked at Janos with his mismatched eyes, a curious gaze on his face before he would suddenly bolt off without a word. Bye Janos. Mars spoke with a wave of his hand as he continued to walk away.

*exit Mars, Amon, and Paz*

mall fonts; text-align:right;">present personality: Mars Russo
Word Count: 594
[/html]

Messages In This Thread