I remember, I remember....
[html]

I shall join the thread! Word Count: 212

Shuffling her feet, Jade slowly made her way through town. Being the new wolf was never fun, especially for someone like her. She was someone who couldn’t always be trusted. And it didn’t help that she wasn’t a Luperci. It seemed like everyone was those days. She knew she was being silly; there were plenty of regular wolves out there. It was hard to keep from feeling, though, that she was all alone. The she-wolf had promised herself to always be alone, but was it time for change? Was it time to make new friends and let go of the past, her past?

Only when she saw the house in front of her did Jade realize how far she had walked. Stopping, she took in her surroundings. A rustle under the porch and the she-wolf was on guard. An object only identifiable as a wolf, lupus form, was laying there. Sleeping, she realized. It let loose a scream, as though it were being tortured. She skittered back, wondering what dream would cause this. As it climbed out from under the porch, Jade realized it was Liam Rhiannon. He started ambling away. Well, Jade thought, it couldn’t hurt to see where he was going.

<style>
.jadewolf .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px; }
.jadewolf p {padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.jadewolf b {color:#A2A0A0; letter-spacing:0px; font-family:times new roman, times, serif; font-size:14px; }
.jadewolf {background-color:#191919; background-image:url(http://i910.photobucket.com/albums/ac30 ... a5_z-1.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:5px solid #191919; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#ffffff; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:499px; text-align:justify; padding:430px 0px 10px 0px; margin:0px auto; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread