I remember, I remember....
[html]

|Word Count: 238| Fixed. Sorry, I thought something like that would be common knowledge.

Jade followed Liam, smiling to herself. She knew she was spying, but it was too irresistible to not. Sneakiness had always been a trait she admired. Though this made her feel like a stalker. Liam stopped in front of an old house. It was wooden and twisted with age, and it made her feel uneasy. He stared at it as though there were something to see. As if there were whispers, he strained to hear. He called it weird. I agree! Jade silently answered. The young male slowly made his way up the stairs and into the front room. The fae almost couldn’t believe his stupidity.

Jade waited in nervous anxiety. If Liam were hurt, she might be associated with the injury somehow. Her luck always seemed to work that way. Several minutes passed without a sound. A good or a bad sign? she wondered. Suddenly, a yelp, and the she-wolf was on her feet. A young black cat tore out of the house as though its tail were on fire. Jade ran into the dwelling, up the stairs, and stopped. There was only one room with its door open. She silently crept down the hall and peered into it. There Liam sat with his back to her, unharmed. She sighed with relief. It sounded loud compared to the silence that consumed the house. The she slowly withdrew her head from the room, and hoped he hadn’t noticed.

<style>
.jadewolf .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px; }
.jadewolf p {padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.jadewolf b {color:#A2A0A0; letter-spacing:0px; font-family:times new roman, times, serif; font-size:14px; }
.jadewolf {background-color:#191919; background-image:url(http://i910.photobucket.com/albums/ac30 ... a5_z-1.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:5px solid #191919; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#ffffff; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:499px; text-align:justify; padding:430px 0px 10px 0px; margin:0px auto; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread