I remember, I remember....
[html]

|Word Count: 180| Sorry for the short late post. Couldn't think of much.

Jade hopped back as the boy barreled out of the room. She was irritated with herself for making noise. The teen asked a question, one she couldn’t answer. It was legit, no stupidity in it. Unfortunately, no answers came to mind, no solutions to this problem. She would just have to lie. “I was walking past when I heard a yelp and a cat came running out of the house. I just wanted to see what happened. I didn’t know being curious was crime,” the fae growled snarkily. She looked him in the eye with what was hopefully a superior gaze. The she-wolf hoped she sounded more confident than she felt.

Jade swallowed nervously. She had always been a good liar, but the fae wasn’t sure if she would be believed this time. The she-wolf kept her defensive stature, and refused to look away first. She would stand her ground even if it killed her to do so. But there was this nagging feeling that she couldn’t shake. It was unidentifiable; she hadn’t felt it before, and it worried her.

<style>
.jadewolf .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px; }
.jadewolf p {padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.jadewolf b {color:#A2A0A0; letter-spacing:0px; font-family:times new roman, times, serif; font-size:14px; }
.jadewolf {background-color:#191919; background-image:url(http://i910.photobucket.com/albums/ac30 ... a5_z-1.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:5px solid #191919; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#ffffff; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:499px; text-align:justify; padding:430px 0px 10px 0px; margin:0px auto; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread