[M] - `like a match on fire
[html]

Asphyxia looked almost freaked out. She was going crazy, and getting crazier. She walked right up to the beast and was half a body apart. "Do I look fine to you?" with each word getting louder, almost screaming at him, "I'm fucking crazy. And I take care of wolves like you for dinner." thinking back on Mew she smiled, a cruel and very crazy smile.

Calming herself a little, she straitened up, "I remember her very well actually.. although, she escaped. I just have to remember not to play with my food next time. Although, I got a good taste of her ear.. it was del-ishhh." The silence between them was different and he looked questioning up close. Asphyxia felt herself readying herself, making her want to pounce right on him and take a chunk out of his living throat. Too bad she wasn't intoxicated and hallucinating because it would be a very 'trippy' ride if so.

"Have you ever seen someone crazy, up close, Mr....?" She was curious and was wondering who he was. It would at least give her the honor to bring his corpse back to his family when she was done with him.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread