[M] - `like a match on fire
[html]
She came closer, closer, oh so much closer. If he had reach out, he could have touched her face. She threw out questions at him, but did not give the chocolate male any chances to answer before she continued. He found her fascinating. She was fucking crazy was she? Well, step one in the direction of a possible antidote was to be able to admit to the illness, and she was already doing a great job at just that. She spoke of a wolf, and a natural smile sneaked up on his light lips, eyes peering brightly at her. Was he that lucky that he was facing the same coyote that had played cat and mouse with his sister? This was rather pleasing. She wanted his name, and he would of course give it to her. ”Oh, my apologies, my name is Haku Soul.” He gave her a small nod, as he did not feel like giving her a proper bow.

”I cannot answer your question, Miss, as I believe everyone of us has a certain amount of.. Craziness within.” He saw the female tense up, as if ready to jump and take a piece of him. He was too confident in himself to change anything in his posture, hands were still folded behind his back, and his tail moved gently from side to side. ”So, do wolves actually taste good?” Dragging whatever conversation this could be called over the female wolf she apparently was talking about. He had yet to feast on another canine’s flesh, but she seemed to know an awful lot about it, so he would be delighted if she would share some information about the matter.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread