[M] - `like a match on fire
[html]

Was she? Asphyxia never even thought about the questions like that before. However, she probably was, for the fact that she was still alive and was an elder living amongst Inferni. Even though sometimes it could be hard to show respect for the younger coyotes she stood very proud at that moment, "Well I'd think so." she then poked him close to his arm, "What about you? Are you respected and loved?" she had quite a few answers in her mind for him.
A familiar rose in the air, and everything that she realized that moment made her feel almost frightened of the wolf. However, she kept her features the same so he wouldn't notice. Asphyxia asked stupid questions to wolves, like these questions, before. The only thing was, she asked them these sorts of questions before she hunted them down, tried to kill them. "..I best be going now though, my daughter was expecting me earlier." she lied and started to walk away, keeping her eyes looking almost behind her, she'd be able to see his shadow lurk her if he came any closer.
This is when she realized, she knew what was happening.
"This is pay back for Mew, isn't it." she kept saying to herself in a low mumble. She wanted to run, because she was only a few feet from him but she knew he'd chase her if he knew she caught on, which now was obvious anyways. Asphyxia was hurt though, so she wouldn't run fast enough, she was going to be a bed time snack if she didn't find a way to get away from him fast enough.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread