Tell Me a Secret
[html]

Sorry for shortness >>.

Jaden wasn’t so much angry as he was mildly agitated. Even then, he wasn’t upset because of his first suspicions of an untended fire. The Shishen was agitated simply because he had worked himself up before actually seeing what little wood had been set ablaze. Listening to this stranger speak made him realize that. “You are not trespassing in any clamed territory yet,” Sighed Jaden. “I was only afraid that an uncontrolled fire had been set that could scar this beautiful place more than it has been already. I apologize for being so curt with you stranger.”

Honestly, Jaden was still a little ruffled, but Ichika had policies about dealing with other wolves. Trusting their peace over his ill temper, the Ichikan then tried to identify this new wolf. His looks were foreign to say the least with numerous scars upon his grey hued body. His scent gave nothing as the potent smoke that filled the air stung Jaden’s nose and masked his smell completely. The only thing to judge this optime on was his looks and body language. The scars told of experience in fighting and perhaps a bad history. With the proper submissive body language he was displaying, Jaden was convinced that the wolf’s attitude wasn’t to blame.

“My name is Jaden Ohanzee. I serve and represent Ichika no Ho-en.” Jaden crossed his arms and widened his stance a bit. “What, if you don’t mind me asking, is your business here?” He said with slightly strained kindness.

Jaden does. "Jaden speaks." Jaden thinks.

<style>
.jaden-t51 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.jaden-t51 p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.jaden-t51 b {color:#181913; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.jaden-t51 {background-color:#B3B4A8; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2011feb/jaden.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#525344; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; }
.jaden-t51-border {width:454px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; margin:0 auto;}
.jaden-t51 .inner {margin:0px 10px 163px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/50pct_white.png); border-size:1px; border-width:1px; border-style: none dotted dotted dotted; border-color:#313229;}
.jaden-t51 .wordcount {color:#181913; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; margin:2px 10px; border-top:1px dotted #181913; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread