Tell Me a Secret
[html]

Word Count » 513

Perhaps he should have toned things down but he was just doing things the best way that he knew how. He invited the other closer to try to show good will, to prove that he wasn’t going to jump him in case something wrong was said. Honestly he thought that this way better so little did he know the other’s mind was working. Janos looked up at Jaden through his half-blind eyes, trying and failing to discern what he was thinking. It was maddening when he tried to figure someone out but he couldn’t. He hadn’t been able to do so with his master for the longest time but now he was happy to say that he could figure him out. But new people were an enigma to him and there were those that made him nervous to be around. But nerves made for slipping up and also made for a quick, sudden death so he was sure to monitor his feelings, keeping his emotions in check both to avoid slipping and to avoid letting the other know that he was nervous. So he made extra care to keep his body regulated so as to not let on his feelings. He was hyper aware that he was being watched though so he tried to keep as low a profile as possible. Well it only mattered that he be sure to keep himself neutral enough to get through this discussion. He would then just have to get out of the situation before he was found out.

He went to sit down after offering him some of his fish, doing his best to seem non assuming and open. ”Okay I just thought that I’d offer,” he said as he looked over at him, watching him as he came to sit down by him, being sure to keep his head a little lower than the other’s head. Nodding his head softly as he was questioned, he gave a thoughtful sound, knowing that he’d have to pick his words carefully so as to avoid being called out on anything that didn’t make sense for him to answer. For this though, he felt that he could use his looks and how haggard he was to work it to his advantage. ”Okay well as I am sure that you can see I have had a bit of a rough start. I was held captive for a long time and tortured,” he said, so far not saying anything that was untrue, one hand coming up to rest over his side where the large cut that he had done to himself was barely healing, some of the edges seen over the top of the bandage. ”I have been wandering around for a while but my past has left me admittedly wary of large amounts of others. Is Ichika no Hoen a large pack? How are the leaders, are they mean?” He asked, putting a bit of unease into his voice. He hoped that his unease would come across as understandable given his past and that he would raise no undue questions.

<style> .free-a24 .ooc {font-style:italic;} .free-a24 .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; font-style:normal;} .free-a24 p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;} .free-a24 b {color:#7a2e28; letter-spacing:-.2px;} .free-a24 {font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; text-align: justify; margin:0px auto; margin:5px auto; width:475px;} .free-a24 .inner{background-color:#cad4d6; background-image:url(http://anna.sleepyglow.net/images/gifts/free-a24.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 210px 0px; border:0px solid #fff; width:475px; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; margin:0 auto;} </style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread