Tell Me a Secret
[html]

300+

Jaden knew all about the need to control emotions. For a long time during his life in Alaska, it had been his duty to kill sometimes completely innocent souls, wolves like he thought Janos to be. When plunging that last stab, dragging that last slice, or firing that last arrow to end another’s life, a hesitation for any reason could be fatal. Even the most innocent or docile wolf will kill to survive. Most people are much more dangerous than they look. The former Jaden might have just killed Janos, not caring what his true intentions were. He would have definitely not trusted him in anyway. But the Shishen wasn’t his old self. He had changed and the Ichikan gave Janos the benefit of the doubt.

After sitting down, Jaden listened intently to Janos speak. “I’m sorry to hear of your misfortune,” said the Alaskan in response to Janos’ admittance of torture. Dark blue drifted over the man’s tattered body and he fresh wound he had gained more sympathy points. “Ichika is rather large. We have the combined numbers of two former packs, Dahlia de Mai and Phoenix valley… About twenty two or twenty three of us I think… As for leader ship, we have two docile Alphas.” Jaden didn’t want to go into very much detail because he was afraid his opinion of his coyote leader might slip out. “Both are very kind.”

Janos seemed more like an inexperienced Ichikan then an odd wanderer to Jaden now and he looked at the wolf as such. “If you are going to be in the area for a while I could possibly talk someone into letting you onto the pack lands for a short time…? There are many nice wolfs who would gladly help ease any fear you have of us.”

Jaden does. "Jaden speaks." Jaden thinks.

<style>
.jaden-t51 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.jaden-t51 p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.jaden-t51 b {color:#181913; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.jaden-t51 {background-color:#B3B4A8; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2011feb/jaden.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#525344; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; }
.jaden-t51-border {width:454px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; margin:0 auto;}
.jaden-t51 .inner {margin:0px 10px 163px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/50pct_white.png); border-size:1px; border-width:1px; border-style: none dotted dotted dotted; border-color:#313229;}
.jaden-t51 .wordcount {color:#181913; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; margin:2px 10px; border-top:1px dotted #181913; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread