Tell Me a Secret
[html]

Word Count » 610

In that way the two males were like brothers in arms, forced to carry on living with the burdens of life and the knowledge that what they did was both unforgiveable and unable to be changed now that it was there. He had had to do many atrocities himself even though not all ended with him having to kill the other person. Sometimes it was far more cruel to let the person live with the knowledge of what had happened to them just as it was so cruel for them to keep Janos alive for that long. His story wasn’t entirely false that he had told Jaden and his mannerisms seemed to be helping him along. He was glad that this male seemed to be one to readily accept his story and part of him was sorry for deceiving the other so with his kind, outstretched hand but for his pack, his cherub, and his own status in the pack he had to do what he had to do which included talking to Jaden like this and pulling the wool over his eyes just long enough for him to get some information that he needed before he would have to find some way out of the situation that he had found himself in. But first things were first. If he thought too far ahead he realized that he tended to over think some things and make things worse for him in the end so he tried to keep living in the moment in a way.

Jaden began to speak again, and the male tilted his head at him so that he could see him better and he gave a little bow of his head in acquiescence to the words. ”Thank you for your kind words,” he said with a little smile. Hearing the words, he nodded his head, stowing away the words. He had no doubt that the Salsolan leaders knew of the combining of two packs so he needed something different, something that no one else would have known. And then Jaden revealed the numbers and so to hide a sudden burst of glee, he nodded his head as if he were listening, his face a mask unable to be penetrated as he watched the other with a serious look on his face. It was as if his lips were frozen in the way that they were and he was unable to smile happily anymore. More than just his pride and virtue had been taken from him when he was captive. Ears twitched to catch the words, nodding his head again. Two docile alphas, hm? More than likely Ichika was not a pack that would threaten the Salsolan way of life then. And then Jaden not only offered him a way out of the area without the other noticing but he also gave him an entrance into the pack for a while if he so wished it. But to infiltrate the ranks was not his job and he would not go too far above what was expected of him. But he would take that offer as a way to get himself out shortly. ”This may sound odd but are you a warrior pack? Like do you prefer to fight? I have seen my fair share of violence and I am looking for somewhere stable to rest. Perhaps after we talk a bit more I will take you up on your offer to see if I may come into the lands,” he said with a little nod of his head, hoping that his façade held for just a little longer until he could get what he needed and get out.

<style> .free-a24 .ooc {font-style:italic;} .free-a24 .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; font-style:normal;} .free-a24 p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;} .free-a24 b {color:#7a2e28; letter-spacing:-.2px;} .free-a24 {font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; text-align: justify; margin:0px auto; margin:5px auto; width:475px;} .free-a24 .inner{background-color:#cad4d6; background-image:url(http://anna.sleepyglow.net/images/gifts/free-a24.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 210px 0px; border:0px solid #fff; width:475px; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; margin:0 auto;} </style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread