Tell Me a Secret
[html]

Sorry about the incredible wait.

Past the point of suspicion and simply accepting that Janos might just be odd, like Noah who carried a stutter, Jaden’s gut feelings gave up on their useless attempts to see Janos for what her really was. All he had to do was fulfill his duties to Ichika which included possible recruitment in this case and this meeting might prove to be productive.

Thinking about who best to introduce Janos to, Jaden grinned when the other man asked of Ichika’s violent tendencies. Jaden himself preferred to deal with problems directly and sometimes that meant a fight but Ichika could not have been more different. “I don’t think anything could be farther from the truth,” He laughed kindly and made a small dismissive gesture with his claws at the notion. “I myself have seen a few scuffles but Ichika only speaks peace and value of nature upon the world. If you would like a home or even a place to rest I’m sure we could accommodate you.”

Jaden looked on Janos’ scared features and wondered what he could contribute to Ichika. Just as he wouldn’t expect to get a free home anywhere, he assumed others held such values. “If you are accepted into Ichika—and I’m sure you will be. I’ve never heard of someone being turned down—what could you offer us as compensation for a home?”

Jaden does. "Jaden speaks." Jaden thinks.

<style type="text/css">
.jadenlight-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-size:12px; text-align:right;}
.jadenlight b {font-weight:bold; color:#7e92a3; letter-spacing:1px}
.jadenlight p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.jadenlight {margin:0 auto; background-color:#163b59; background-image:url(http://i53.tinypic.com/s662hc.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding: 200px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#0c2134; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify; width:400px; border:1px solid #0d1720; margin:0 auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread