Tell Me a Secret
OOC: Not a problem XD

[html]

Word Count » 545

Perhaps he was odd but being odd didn’t necessarily have to be bad did it? Everyone was different in their own way and even if he seemed off he didn’t know of anyone who managed to get out of torturing being sane afterwards. Being in that state, being in that nightmare, that hell, had a tendency to change people and almost never for the better. He knew this for a fact but his life had been able to turn around with the introduction of his little master into his life. But he could sense something like the tension in the air slowly ebb away until he was left with this other male in an almost amiable sort of setting. Now that he had introduced his intentions it seemed to create a bit more of a sense of ease between them. He pushed some more wood onto the fire, the smoke much less this time with more flames and heat and he took advantage of the momentary silence to do so, finding that the solace of just being quiet was quite nice but of course it couldn’t last for long and he looked over at him, blinking and tilting his head with such happy sounds. Laughter…he had long since lost the memory of how his own true laugh sounded but oddly enough it was okay with him. This was the way that he was and he found nothing that was funny enough to make him laugh after all. Giving a slow nod of his head as the other spoke he felt a small pang of happiness run through him. He was getting the information that he needed.

”It sounds like a very nice place to live,” he said as he gave a little nod of his head, fighting with himself to smile but stopping the attempt when he realized that it simply was not going to happen and so he just let his face fall back into the rather neutral expression that he wore. He watched as the other looked over him, waiting for him to say something since most people did. Even though he had already told him the excuse for his wounds, it seemed as though this time was more contemplative than anything. Lowering his eyes a bit as he was questioned, he tried to seem submissive still, almost humble while he decided what to say. ”I could offer you my services as a warrior. Even though I have been through hell and back with the torture, it has firmed me, made me stronger, harder to break. I could offer protection. But you said that your land was one of peace. I could offer my uses then as a hunter. After I escaped I have been living this time on my own, hunting and fending for myself. It is one of the things that I didn’t lose during my imprisonment. Or could you perhaps use me better as a pup sitter? Are there many children here?” he said, finding himself to be much more chatty than he normally would be, but the words kept tumbling out and since it wasn’t really in his nature to do this often it was good for his cover.

<style> .free-a24 .ooc {font-style:italic;} .free-a24 .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; font-style:normal;} .free-a24 p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;} .free-a24 b {color:#7a2e28; letter-spacing:-.2px;} .free-a24 {font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; text-align: justify; margin:0px auto; margin:5px auto; width:475px;} .free-a24 .inner{background-color:#cad4d6; background-image:url(http://anna.sleepyglow.net/images/gifts/free-a24.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 210px 0px; border:0px solid #fff; width:475px; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; margin:0 auto;} </style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread