Tell Me a Secret
[html]

Blech, this came out bad Sad Words-200+

When Janos added more fuel to the fire they sat near Jaden shifted back a little. His thick coat was doing very well in absorbing large amounts of the fire’s energy. Though he wasn’t uncomfortable yet he would be soon.

“Puppies? You’re fond of them? What value would a man of war find in puppy sitting?” Jaden asked with a grin and a look of questioning after Janos finished. “There are a few, mostly older now but I am unsure. It doesn’t matter anyway. If you join Ichika you can hunt and defend and that will be plenty.” A little bit of a flare hid behind Jaden’s dark blue eyes. Having someone to help him with the hunting and someone to spar with would prove quite useful. He was a excited to invite Janos into Ichika now and itched to get on with it.

Jaden stood up and stretched a little, heated through and through by the red flame nearby. “It seems to me Janos that you are quite a character and enough so that I feel it alright to invite you into my land. I will of course have to speak to others in Ichika before you are aloud in, but the real decision comes down to you.” Jaden took a few steps back toward his pack land before stopping and looking back. “What do you say? Will you join us and spread peace or be on your way?”

Jaden does. "Jaden speaks." Jaden thinks.

<style type="text/css">
.jadenlight-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-size:12px; text-align:right;}
.jadenlight b {font-weight:bold; color:#7e92a3; letter-spacing:1px}
.jadenlight p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.jadenlight {margin:0 auto; background-color:#163b59; background-image:url(http://i53.tinypic.com/s662hc.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding: 200px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#0c2134; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify; width:400px; border:1px solid #0d1720; margin:0 auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread