This is the product and you are the maker
[html]<style type="text/css">
.hybrid-wait {}
.hybrid-wait .header-tan {color: #37535F; font-family: arial; font-weight: 900; font-variant: small-caps; font-size: 16px; text-align:center}
.hybrid-wait .ooc {font-style:italic;}
.hybrid-wait blockquote {text-align:justify}
.hybrid-wait b {color: #959075;}
</style>

I'm not for you, you're not for me;
I'll kill you first, you wait and see

He could hear tiny puppy voices disturbing his nap. He didn't like being disturbed, and so for a moment, he had a lovely hazy dream of wringing the puppies out by their necks. He smirked and then burrowed deeper into his den, trying to block out the noise.

It didn't work. Instead of fading away, the voices grew louder and Hybrid groaned loudly. He was catching up on his sleep after a full-night patrol, so while he normally wasn't in his den at this time of the day, today he was. And of course the day he actually slept in his den and not holed up in one of the many other hideaways in Inferni, someone had to come and disturb him.

Putting on his worst frown, Hybrid slowly awoke to the sound of someone hailing him from the entrance of the den. He snarled in annoyance; he didn't like it when others demanded of him such things. It was arrogant and annoying and he didn't fucking want to talk to anyone. He pushed himself to his feet and dragged his still half-asleep body to the entrance of the cave.

"What?" he snapped. "What do you want," he stated flatly.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread