This is the product and you are the maker
[html]

WC: 342

I'm not for you, you're not for me;
I'll kill you first, you wait and see

Hybrid grimaced as the puppies assaulted him with questions. Why hadn’t he met them before? Because he didn’t know they fucking existed. God damnit, this was why he hated this small little things. They didn’t understand anything yet because they hadn’t grown up. He knew that someone had raised him at some point, but it sure as hell hadn’t been his mother. Asphyxia had been absent for most of his life and he had thought Segodi was his father until he was told otherwise. When he’d sought out his father, it had been… different. Hybrid couldn’t quite remember anymore because it had been so long ago. But either way, the entire concept of ‘family’ was so foreign to him that he didn’t know what to do. He’d re-united with his sister at a meeting and had tried to follow her and murder her. Clearly, he did not harvest strong familial ties.

“I scout. I fight. I do things that need to be done,” he replied flatly. He didn’t feel as though he should explain himself to anyone let alone some young, foolish puppy. It didn’t matter to him what this girl thought; she was just that: a weak female. He had again been blessed by more daughters. It wasn’t as if he’d planned it, but it seemed as though he had a perchance for female children.

“I never saw you before because I didn’t know you existed,” he snapped. “If you’d been listening, your mother just introduced you.” He stewed for a few moments, wondering if all puppies were this deft or if his were just particularly stupid.

This time, Aeron was the one who posed the next question. Hybrid blinked. What? Would he want to keep them? He supposed he had that other puppy, that Nathaniel boy he’d found in his woods to keep as ‘his’ puppy, but he didn’t know anything about puppy-rearing.

“Keep them? Why? Where are you going?” he demanded. He peered down at the children, wondering why they looked so eager. He just didn’t fucking get it.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread