This is the product and you are the maker
[html]

Word Count :: :: Out of Character text

Lucilla looked at him she did not quite like the way the man spoke to her she slunk back towards her mother as Wraith stayed close to her father. The girl was always a bit bolder

Aeron looked at the red eye'd man as she huffed. She said as she looked at him. "Do you truly care where I go or what I do?" She asked as her daughter looked at her. "I do mama" Lucilla said. Aeron smiled nodding to her as her golden gaze fell back on Hybrid. She then bent down and smiled. Girls come her please"

Aeron watched as the girls came to her side. "Hybrid I'm going with Io to Anathema This place isn't my home its yours." She said. She hugged both her children. "I love you both and your old enough now to mostly take care of yourselves you don't need me." She said. Stopping she looked at hybrid I'll leave them here the day I leave unless you want me to leave them now." She said as both her girls snuggled close to there mother. She didn't want to let them go. For the first time in a long time she could feel her mother instincts kicking in.

<style>
.freebietable-a06 {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/AgHZL.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding: 0px 0px 105px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:14px; text-align:justify;}
.freebietable-a06 p.ooc {font-style:italic; text-align:justify; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.freebietable-a06 .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.freebietable-a06 p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:5px 5px;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread