This is the product and you are the maker
[html]

Word Count :: :: Out of Character text

Aeron was tired of being here she still had much to do. She held on to her girls as she smiled. looking at hybrid his red eyes cast on her she wished that those eyes would not watch her. "I will not leave them with anyone but you." She said looking at him. It may not be what she wanted if she truly wanted things her way she would leave Inferni with them and never allow them to come here.

She looked at the girls as she leaned away and reached into her bag pulling out a necklace with a little gold medallion on it and a second one that was silver. She smiled holding one up as wraith looked at her. "I want that one mommy." She said as Aeron smiled placing the gold one around her neck. She turned to Lucilla and placed the silver one around her neck. Looking at them she smiled. Kissing the top of their heads she almost cried.

she stood up and looked at Hybrid. "If you want them to live else where you bring them there I refuse to. They are your children as well." She stated as she stopped looking at him so that she could reach into her bag. "Here feed our children or yourself. Let who ever you want care for them." She pulled out three decent rabbits all she had caught in 3 weeks and these were caught in the falling apart town. She tossed them in front of him. "Call for me if you need anything but don't expect me to come quickly." she said.

Bending down one last time she hugged her girls tight. "Behave and learn from your family here and know you can always come and find me. I won't be far besides I'm your mother and love you." she said kissing them as they kissed her back. "Bye mama" Lucilla choked trying not to cry. "Wowwio's don't cwy Luc" Wraith said as she looked at her sister with a slight glare. "I'll take cawe of Luc mama" Wraith said looking at her mother with that determined look. "I know you will wraith. Wraith Creed Lucilla Key you both better behave my dears." She said giving them final kisses and hugs. She looked at Hybrid one last time before turning to leave to look back to see Wraith closer to Hybrid and Lucilla still watching her leave.

<style>
.freebietable-a06 {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/AgHZL.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding: 0px 0px 105px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:14px; text-align:justify;}
.freebietable-a06 p.ooc {font-style:italic; text-align:justify; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.freebietable-a06 .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.freebietable-a06 p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:5px 5px;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread