Exotic Embryonic
[html]
Ravesque! Long time no see. A Kiki is always a good thing. <3 (I actually know one irl who is one of my favourite people)

As if her anticipation caused her to enthusiastically blot out the notice of any other identities, it was a moment before she realised the nearing scent was one unfamiliar. The man who met her was as dark and tall as she, but had a masculine hardness the soft-skinned female lacked. Caprica, as if ignorant of this fact, gave him a sweeping appraisal with bold eyes, but the attitude shown there was belied as the look finished with eyes turning towards the ground and a reply given in polite tones. Of course, it sounded a little ominous - his mention of strength of numbers, despite his friendly appearance, as she knew very well that appearances could deceive. However Caprica was almost certain she could rely on a welcome when it was discovered she was here. "Well, Crimson," she answered him, words laced with a drizzle of honeyed humour not to be patronised, "I think you have someone back there who might be interested to hear a certain Caprica D'Angelo has stumbled over her new claimed lands." Spoken playfully but still meant as the clearest of explanations. She was floundering a little, it had been a while since she'd held a conversation.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread