Exotic Embryonic
[html]
<style>
.naniko .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.naniko p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.naniko b {color:#FFFFFF; letter-spacing:-.2px; text-shadow:#000000 2px 2px 2px; }
.naniko {background-color:#1e252b; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v26/K ... naniko.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #FFFFFF; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:11px; line-height:12px; color:#141b21; width:375px; text-align:justify; }
.naniko-border {width:379px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto;}
.naniko .inner {margin:10px 10px 190px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v26/K ... nikobg.png); border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:20px;-moz-border-radius:20px; -webkit-border-radius:20px;}
</style>

Sorry, dear, I just realized that you probably didn't know you could post in AT whenever! Since Caprica is family, she's welcomed in the pack! I'll get you titled up right now <333

Her hair was much longer than she remembered, her body more developed than the teenager that she had left behind in Phoenix Valley. She was overjoyed to see the girl, and even that much was an understatement. "Where have you been? What have you been up to, Caprica? Your sister Rio is around - I just saw her recently! She went off to see your father in Crimson Dreams...and then I hope she'll come back around so that you two can see each other. Have you come across Lucia at all?" That was the last child, the one who had now been missing the longest.

Ravesque left the scene without much word, but she was grateful for this. She wanted time to reconnect with her daughter and share the news of the pack and of her own life with her without interruption or watching eyes. "Please, come in. Are you going to stay long?" She asked. She hoped that Caprica would choose to stay with them; having her dark daughter back was a blessing indeed!

Table by Jenny!
[/html]

Messages In This Thread