Exotic Embryonic
[html]

Caprica was one of the children that she had always hoped to be reunited with. Naniko missed those children who hadn't turned their backs on her like her first litter had...she realized that she had left at an inopportune time and that the PV litter of pups had likely needed their mother...but it had been for the better of them all that she had gone. She'd returned with a new outlook on life and the strength and will to start a pack of her own. Right now she had Theodore for help...but he wouldn't be around forever. Naniko hoped to be.

It seemed that her dark daughter hadn't seen her sister. Naniko shook her head. "I haven't seen her either. I can only hope that she's alright...but boy, Caprica. Seeing you has just made my day. I'm so, so happy" And it was true. The white queen had very rarely been anything near happy in the last few days...this brightened her day and her outlook on the following days. "Forever sounds great. Welcome home."

<style>
.James-K-01 .ooc {font-size:10px; font-style:italic;}
.James-K-01 p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.James-K-01 b {font-family:verdana; color:#be8e77; text-shadow:#dcdcdc 0px 0px 2px; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.James-K-01 {background-color:#f9f8f6; font-family: verdana, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; line-height:16px; width:460px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img827.imageshack.us/img827/8578/jam11.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 147px 0px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; border-radius:8px; } .James-K-01-border {width:462px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:8px;}</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread