I Can Hear the Toll...
[html]

Backdated to July 10 (Nootau: Visible)

Ralla was a bit less than peeved, but a bit more than concerned. Ayasha had come home upset for the second time and, upon Ralla's prompting, had told her what had been going on. While she saw that it was also a bit on Ayasha's part--Ralla had not done well to instill the art of silent listening, she supposed--the white mother was not at all happy with how it seemed the issue was addressed by Chitsa. So she went out that day partly to apologize and partly to set things straight.

Nootau was not upset or offended or anything of the like; he just simply followed Ralla and waited to see what she would do. Often he would give her nudges in the right direction--a feeling, a game of 'follow me'--but in many situations he would merely observe, his method being to only intervene if there was a large step away from the path he saw Ralla treading. Thus far the only instance had been Kemo's leaving, but this was more of a personal matter. The first place she went searching was the Great Fire, where hopefully Chitsa would be doing her duties. If not, she supposed she could ask Nootau to look, although having a spirit guide run scout for such a matter seemed a bit far. But in fact, although Ralla was actively seeking Chitsa's audience, she did not know how to even begin the confrontation. Do I ask if Ayasha's been troublesome? Do I ask that she leave the disciplining to me? It was a bit of a conundrum because, really, Ralla had never had need for such a train of thought. Sure there had been Shiloh and Mizu's assaults, but those were larger, less personal issues; far more easily addressed since they were pack matters. This was dealing directly with her daughter and someone within the tribe.

Moon walks. "Moon talks." Moon thinks.

<style type="text/css">
.rallagift b {font-weight:bold; color:#F8F6F3; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.rallagift-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:verdana, serif; font-size:10px; color:#F8F6F3; text-align:right; }
.rallagift p {text-indent:30px; padding:5px 8px; margin:0px;}
.rallagift {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#040303; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v313/ ... astars.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 250px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: verdana, serif; font-size:11px; color:#C66A26; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Meghann!

[/html]

[Image: Ralla_by_Nina2.png]

Messages In This Thread