sing a new song chiquitita
[html]

Word Count → 000

:O he went there.

Valinta, though dipping her head respectfully to the pack member before her, noticed immediately with keen eyes his disgusted expression. He did not like her, did not want to be around her, and if he could, would probably turn her away from the border. Her eyes narrowed even as they darted away in respect for the higher-ranking member -- as he had a rank and was a member, of course he was higher than she.

However, he obviously resigned himself to waiting for a leader's opinion and flatly asked if she needed anything. Before she could respond, though, he apologised for the Angela's inability to greet her, for her condition. While the loner wondered what the condition in question was, it was answered quickly by the arrival of a very pregnant white-furred female, who growled and took offense to the man's statement.

The look on the woman's -- the Angela's face made Val idly wonder if she should give the taller woman a rock or something to clock him upside the head with. It looked as though she would do it. She certainly could do it, as well. Again, before the woman was given a chance to speak, Gunnar started up with introductions, himself and then her. Shooting him a venomous look, the female turned to address the alphess and the man with her.

"I am Valinta LeStrange. This is my son Gunnar." she said, giving information already given. "We were wondering about the possibility of joining this pack." Valinta gave the nature of their visit along with a respectful bending of her head, never looking directly into the eyes of the alphess, a sign of submissions towards the woman. Respect would earn her and her child a home; rudeness, the technique Gunnar used towards the large man, would not.

<style>
.kfree-04 {margin:0px auto;width:450px;background-color:none;background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/km8Cx.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom;border:none;padding:0px;font-family:Georgia;font-size:12px;line-height:16px;text-align:justify;margin-top:10px;}
.kfree-04 .ooc {font-style:italic;font-size:11px;line-height:15px;text-align:center;margin:2px;text-indent:0px;}
.kfree-04 .ooc b {font-weight:bold;font-style:normal;}
.kfree-04 .divider {border-bottom:1px dotted;}
.kfree-04 p {text-indent:20px;margin:0px;padding:5px 10px;}
.kfree-04 b {font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:1px;}
.kfree-04 i {font-style:italic;letter-spacing:1px;}
.kfree-04 u {font-style:italic;text-decoration:none;font-variantConfusedmall-caps;border-bottom:1px dotted;letter-spacing:1px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread