Everybody's Changing
[html]

XD Inez itsn't there. The horses that are there are 'Quera and Luz (J'adore's new horse) also ignore my dumb short post

J'adore looked up to the girl, and then back down again when she spoke. How could he tell her that he would not help without sounding so... bad? Of course he had reasons, but he doubted that it would matter to Ayasha. 'I can't help you' he said softly, keeping his gaze away from her face. 'I want too, but...'. The Spaniard shook his head. He stood calmly, his grip on the brush tightening as he pressed his forehead to Vasquera's neck. 'Ayasha, I'm going to try and keep my head down... I will do my children no good to have a shamed father'. He sighed soflty, stealing a quick glace to his neice. He had a sudden thought, and the way he worded it brought a smile to his face, 'Ask Leon. He reckless and impulsive and I'm sure he'll have something to say'.

Luz leant over to nuzzle her own 'mate', her own bay snout making contact with 'Quera's cheek. She coilded slowly, keeping her eyes on him before lowering her head to nudge over a clump of hay.

<style type="text/css">
.jadorefreeb3 b {font-weight:bold; color:#a59c78; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #f3decd; }
.jadorefreeb3-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#5c544a; text-align:center;}
.jadorefreeb3 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.jadorefreeb3 {margin:0 auto; width:460px; background-color:#f3decd; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... freeb3.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #f8f5f6; padding: 115px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#5c544a; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.jadorefreeb3-border1 {width:462px; border:1px solid #5c544a; margin:0 auto;}
.jadorefreeb3-line1 {width:430px; border-bottom:1px solid #a58164; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
#00+
[/html]

Messages In This Thread