Everybody's Changing
OOC: Ooops. Changed it

IC: She sighed at J’adore’s refusal. She could understand that he didn’t want to bring hurt to his family. But at the mention of children, her mind diverted, Mizu is pregnant? She asked eagerly. She would have “cousins.” But when the man next to her suggested to talk to Leon, she nodded slightly. He was the next person I was going to talk to. I figured you might not want to. But I had to ask. But she did give J’adore a hug. I understand that you don’t want to hurt your family. But something needs to be done. I’ll leave you and your family and those who can’t or do want to be involved out of it.

As she saw the reaction of the horses, she giggled slightly. Who’s ‘Quera’s new boyfriend? She hadn’t heard that J’adore had gotten a new horse. Where’s Inez? She didn’t see the young horse around. Her mind went to their more serious discussion. You won’t tell them? She hoped that her uncle would keep her, and her rebellious thoughts, safe. She was rather afraid of what the new Kalona would do. Not that she thought that he was the true leader but for now he was.

Messages In This Thread