Everybody's Changing
[html]

occgoodnessss

J'adore frowned softly, chuckling slightly. 'You didn't know? Well, they'll be here soon'. He smiled again, before turning to the horses. He patted Ayasha's head when she hugged him, drawing her in closer to the horses aswell. 'Thank you, just don't get into trouble... please? Your brothers and sister need you around'.

J'adore chuckled again, 'Boyfriend? No, esta es la Luz. This is Luz... The light'. The long unused Spanish fell from his tongue with all the ease and grace of a native, which J'adore was. 'She is pretty, no?' He stroked her mane as she raised her head. To be honest,he could have foun a better name for her, as she had no light patches on her. A dark bay all over. 'Inez is fine, he's in the stables', then he shook his head. 'No Ayasha, I won't tell them. Just keep safe, please. I'm just going to act normal... You know, try to improve my rank, respect my leaders, ignore the Itawamba. Just until things sort themselves out. Ok?'. He turned back to his work, picking up a pot of red paste and painting it onto 'Quera carefully.

<style type="text/css">
.jadorefreeb3 b {font-weight:bold; color:#a59c78; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #f3decd; }
.jadorefreeb3-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#5c544a; text-align:center;}
.jadorefreeb3 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.jadorefreeb3 {margin:0 auto; width:460px; background-color:#f3decd; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... freeb3.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #f8f5f6; padding: 115px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#5c544a; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.jadorefreeb3-border1 {width:462px; border:1px solid #5c544a; margin:0 auto;}
.jadorefreeb3-line1 {width:430px; border-bottom:1px solid #a58164; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
#00+
[/html]

Messages In This Thread