Everybody's Changing
She smiled. So I’ll have “cousins”? She nodded with a sigh. I know they need me. But so does the Tribe. Ayasha was convinced that they needed to fix what had happened. Anyway they could. And by they, she meant anyone who was willing to do so, even if it was just her. Someone needed to stop this madness. Do you know where Leon might be? She would talk to him in a little bit.

At being a girl, Ayasha was embarrassed. Oops. Luz, huh. Why Luz? She doesn’t have any light color on her? She was curious as to why the mare was named that. As she nodded in agreement that the horse was pretty, she asked. When did you get her? She grinned about Inez. How long until I can ride him? Liliana gave me a riding lesson. She looked up at him hopeful.

But she frowned at what he said. I’m not sure I’ll be able to show them respect but I’ll try. And I’ll keep safe. She also wanted to help Dawali but that would be stupid of her to do. She watched him paint ‘Quera. Why are you painting ‘Quera? She had never heard of anyone painting a horse before.

Messages In This Thread