Everybody's Changing
[html]

occgoodnessss

J'adore nodded with a smile on his face, the prospect was too much to bear, he could hardly contain hi excitment, 'Yes, you will'. Frowning softly, he laid a hand on her shoulder, 'Think of it this way'. He moved over to a bucket and knelt down, he dipped a finger into the centre and pointed to the ripples, 'Where I made contact with the water and started the ripples, that's you. The first ripple is your family, your mother and your siblings, myself, Mizu and our pups,oh and Leon and Analise. The next one is the tribe. It's common to allow the lines to blur sometimes, I did it with your mother and you and that created more family. But when hardships come you need to consider who needs the most protection. Dawali is a grown man, but you brothers and Aleu need help'. He gave a soft smile to re-enforce his wisdom.

The Spaniard shrugged, 'It just seemed fitting for some reason'. He smiled at his new steed, perhaps it was that he had given 'Quera some light in his life. 'It won't be long now, the end of the year perhaps', he was glad that Ayasha had not yet lost intrest in the chestnut. 'Of course, if you've been having lessons I see no problem with you using Luz from time to time, she is a gentle soul so you have nothing to fear when you mount her'. J'adore smiled as he went back to painting his steed, 'I don't know why exactly, it's jsut something my father use to do with his horse...'

<style type="text/css">
.jadorefreeb3 b {font-weight:bold; color:#a59c78; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #f3decd; }
.jadorefreeb3-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#5c544a; text-align:center;}
.jadorefreeb3 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.jadorefreeb3 {margin:0 auto; width:460px; background-color:#f3decd; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... freeb3.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #f8f5f6; padding: 115px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#5c544a; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.jadorefreeb3-border1 {width:462px; border:1px solid #5c544a; margin:0 auto;}
.jadorefreeb3-line1 {width:430px; border-bottom:1px solid #a58164; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
#00+
[/html]

Messages In This Thread