Everybody's Changing
OOC: Oops! Sorry about the wait.

IC: She gave a smile at having cousins and at J’adore being excited about being a father. ”I think you’ll be a great dad.” She beamed at him. ”You’re already a great uncle.” She listened to his analogy. ”I’ll be careful.” She assured him. Though she really did wonder if any of them were truly safe in the Tribe. But time would tell about that. For now she would go along with Maska but be ready to strike back at him and his goons.

She smiled at Inez being ready by the end of the year. ”You’ll let me know when I can finally ride him?” She petted Luz, getting to know the horse and let the horse get used to her and learn her smell. She thought of something. ”Is Inez mine or will he be fully mine? And if so, when will that happen?” This was something she had always needed to ask J’adore but never did.

At him painting his horse like his father, she smiled. ”Is that one way you can connect with your father? By doing something he did?” She liked to talk to J’adore and listen to his stories. Though she would be spending less time with him when his pups were born. But she understood and would come by to meet his pups.

Messages In This Thread