Everybody's Changing
[html]

np! if you like he can teach her to use knives to fight?

'Yes, Inez is yours now, you can feed him and groom him and then at the end of the year he should be ready for riding'. J'adore bwas more than confident that Ayasha could care for the colt, or more stallion now. His attention turned to her latter question, 'Yes, I miss him. So I do this to remind me that I can be like him. He's strong, smart, proud, everything I want to be'. And he would be like his father, but later on in his life. He was only a little like him now, and it would take most of his life to strive to be the man he looked up to. Even after the events Leon had informed him of.

J'adore wiped his fingers, paint marring the cloth he used to do so, he placed the pot down and surveyed his painted mount. He turned to Ayasha, 'With all these events going on, you may need to defend yourself, if you even want to learn how to fight, ferally is what I do best, or even with knives, I'd be happy to teach you. I don't want anything happening to you, Ayasha'. He ruffled er hair with a playful smile on his face. No, he didn't want anybody hurt.

<style>
.jadore-d01 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.jadore-d01 p {padding:2px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.jadore-d01 b {color:#0B0903; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.jadore-d01 {background-color:#FFE473; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010dec/jadore.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#332C10; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; padding:10px 0px 230px 0px; }
.jadore-d01-border {width:454px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread