Everybody's Changing
OOC: That's what I was hoping Tongue Also, if Ayasha truly owns Inez, how do we change it to reflect that on the website? Also, if you want you can wrap this up with your post or we could continue.

IC: Ayasha beamed happily at Inez being hers. ”I already take care of him. So continuing to do so won’t be all that hard.” Inez was nice, if a bit sarcastic. He would do what she asked of him but not without “commenting” on it. He really was a funny horse sometimes. They got along famously.

At J’adore’s father, she nodded. ”I miss my father, Kemo. Though I don’t quite understand why he left us and I’m not sure I ever will. But I do want to be like my mom. And I am already becoming a lot like her, aren’t I?” She was absently petting Luz as she talked about Kemo. She didn’t really get to know him all that well. Good thing though that her siblings were so young when he left. ”I feel bad but also glad that the pups never really knew their daddy.”

Her eyes watched as J’adore finished painting his horse. ”I like it. I might do that to Inez someday. Will you show me?” Apparently J’adore had other things he wanted to teach. ”I think that learning knife skills would be useful, even if all that’s going on. And I’d really like it if you could teach me.” She hated to think that she would need to use it but she knew that it was better to do so.

Messages In This Thread