Everybody's Changing
[html]

pm i guess? also wrapping up ^^ we can have another thread where they trsin, but I'll hve to catch up with my posts first XD

J'adore smiled, Ayasha, he couldn't deny, was very dedicated to the stallion. By the end of the year he would be a fine steed. J'adore had already put a light saddle on his back, he seemed to have taken to the saddle well, but being ridden was very different. 'No, it won't be. You've being doing a fine job so far'. It was true, and he was glad that Inez had found a rider who would care for him more than J'adore was cappable of. With Luz and 'Quera's training he hardly had any time to visit the smaller male.

He couldn't really comment on her father, J'adore hadn't really known him all that much, at all really. But he had to say something. 'It was wrong for him to leave you, but he must have had his reasons. He has left his children and had apparently shamed your mother in the sight of the spirits... But I respect your mother, mate or no mate and now that you are becoming like her I fell that you shall do fine in life' he paused, 'And you and you're mother will make up for his absense in your siblings life'.

J'adore nodded, 'I can, you'll probably need black paint, or something similarly darker due to Inez's colouring though'. J'adore picked up his bag and slung it over his shoulder, 'C'mon then, I'll teach you'.

<style>
.jadore-o10 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.jadore-o10 p {padding:2px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.jadore-o10 b {color:#FFFFFF; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.jadore-o10 {background-color:#990302; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010dec/jadore3.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#240000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; padding:255px 0px 10px 0px; }
.jadore-o10-border {width:454px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread