M- She killed it with kisses & from it she fled
[html]
http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee19 ... ableII.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

WC:300+

He had only meant to start off the conversation on a light note but had clearly managed to offend the girl in an extremely short period of time. I was just his luck that he would find a damsel in distress that wasn’t particularly looking for help. “Sorry.” He apologized, guilt lacing the word. The moment passes and he hesitantly took a seat about a meter away from the coal colored girl. With a quick sniff it was evident that the wolfess was not apart of any pack he knew of, in fact he couldn’t smell much of any one specific scent on her. Quickly finishing the last bite of his snack Jazper took another glance at the foot.
“You aren’t going to get very far on that. I have some bandages but you need to get to a water source.”

Looking around he tried to determine how long it would take to get to the shore. He had been walking through the city for quite some time now and was fairly sure that the shore wasn’t too far off.
“I could help you get to the ocean so you can clean it up if you want?” Not sure of how the dark lady would take his offer he decided to quickly introduce himself in hoped of reassuring her.
“I’m Jazper Rhiannon-Knight from Crimson Dreams.” The pack wasn’t a very long hike from Halifax so he assumed the fay would know the name. Reaching into his pack the giant pulled out the cloth bag of pastries and pushed the bag, still warm, towards the loner. The boys would enjoy the treats, though they weren’t the regular diet of wolves. The luperci world seemed to live very differently than the natural world and that was something his pups would never know. They were blessed to be brought into a world so far ahead from the wild.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread