M- She killed it with kisses & from it she fled
[html]
http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee19 ... ableII.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

WC:300+

The mumbled words caught his attention more than her bloody foot or her negative attitude. It was easy for Jazper to ignore a few glares or grumbles but when he heard the name Marino his ears instantly popped up in surprise. “Marino?” He questioned dumbly. Raking his brain for an answer he quickly realized that this must be one of Ehno and Naniko’s pups. Somewhere in his brain he had assumed they would all take Naniko’s name but clearly that wasn’t the case. “You’re Naniko and Ehno’s daughter.” The statement quickly followed the question allowing the girl no time to poke fun at what would have been preserved as a useless question. The girl was older than the warrior had expected but it was obvious, now more than ever, that time flew by quicker than you would believe. It seemed like it was only months ago that Ehno had confessed that he was the father of Naniko’s unborn children.

It hit the Knight that his sudden knowledge of Rio’s parents might need and explanation and he was more than happy to oblige. “I’m your father’s sister Ghita’s mate. I’ve known Savina since I was a pup and Ehno and my mate since they arrived from Italy. I also was very close to your mother when she was a member of Crimson Dreams. I often thought of her like an aunt to me since I had no blood ties when I was a pup.” Stopping himself from giving a life story he closed his muzzle contently watching as Rio enjoyed the treat. A large goofy smile appeared at her happier tone and he rose to his feet at the same time the dark wolfess did hesitant to let her attempt to move by herself. “Here, lean on me.” It was common enough knowledge that the Marino line was made up of very proud women but she wouldn’t get very far balancing on one foot.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread