M- She killed it with kisses & from it she fled
[html]
Maybe we can have another thread where Jazper attempts to find Ehno (I know Ehno's a npc at the moment), but yeahh. And he could turn up empty-pawed or something.

Rio’s attention was caught by the brute’s sudden realization of who she was. She still clung to the banister, but was now looking at him skeptically and curiously. He seemed to be caught up in his own thought, and quickly explained his weird knowledge of her. She listened intently to his explanation, and realized that they were somehow related. ”So, you’re my uncle?” Rio managed to say stupidly. Soaking more of it in, she added, ”But an uncle-brother, since my mom was like an aunt to you… Or cousin-brother, more so.” She said it slowly, kind of in thought about it herself. She corrected herself when she realized more and more about it. She nodded when she was finished speaking, now understanding what kind of family ties they had.

It was also evident that maybe this Uncle-cousin Jazper knew about her father’s whereabouts. ”Can you help me find my father?” The question was out of topic for sure, but she had no luck with doing the task on her own. Her aunt wanted nothing to do with her when she made herself present on Crimson Dreams borders. She wasn’t any help, and it also seemed like Ghita didn’t like her very much. It wasn’t anything that serious to Rio, but she just wished she knew what she did before someone began disliking her. ”I don’t think Aunt Ghita likes me very much, and I wish I knew why.”

Uncle-cousin Jazper offered an arm out to her as she struggled to move, not touching the filthy ground with the other foot. It was impossible, though, as she needed it to walk. She limped down the few stairs that were left and grabbed onto Jazper’s arm, steadying herself. As they started to walk toward the beach, Rio reluctantly put her injured foot on the ground. The ground made the wound sting painfully, but she managed to keep her emotions on the low. Her face scrunched with every painful step toward the shoreline. The sand would probably make it worse if it wasn’t already caked with dirt and concrete bits.

Word Count: 346

<style type="text/css">
.freebjuly21 b {font-weight:bold; color:#7fa1c1; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #dcdfe5; }
.freebjuly21 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.freebjuly21 {margin:0 auto; width:485px; background-color:#f8f8f8; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/KV9WB.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #c0c0cc; padding: 150px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#485c6f; text-shadow: 0.2em 0.2em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
000+

[/html]

Messages In This Thread