[m] Search and Destroy [j]
[html]
Honest to god i will break your heart, tear you to pieces and rip you apart!

OOC: Mature for curse words and uh, the subject matter within this post, and probably future posts as well.

Word Count → 540

It'd been some time since she had been here. She remembered it all, from the moment she had decided to run away to this moment where she was coming back to the borders. A crooked grin sat on the slave master's face, her loyal subject following behind on all fours, a rope around his neck, a hopeless look on his face. All she had to do was tell him to smile, and he would do it. All she had to do was say a word and he would obey, or she would hurt him. It's not like he didn't like to be hurt anyways. Sometimes he'd go and do things just so she would hit him. In her eyes he deserved this lowly lifestyle as nothing but a dog, a pet to her. After all, that's all the man was good for. He was nothing but a dog anyways, always wanting to fuck everything he saw, including the young curvy, under-aged woman. Needless to say, she had already experienced the man and his sex several times, and found herself being the one whom would get rougher during 'playtime' with him. What are we doin' here master? the man dared to ask the Optime woman whom held the rope that was tied around his neck. We are gonna join here, my slave. it was rare that she ever called the male by his name. It'd be surprising if she even remembered it.

She came to the lands that she had dwelt in for some time before departing because of her stupid father and his ignorance for how important she was and how her word was supposed to be law. She wondered who was still around, and she wondered if her step mother, Naniko still lead the pack. By the scent that stunk up the borders, Naniko was alive and well. A few other scents had faded though, for there were less scents that she had recognized now. She did smell the distinct stench of her father, brother and sister though, and it made her grin grow on her chin. Slave, you finally get to meet my family. My father, brother and sister. My mother too. Though she's not my birth mother, she still claims us as children. the woman spoke to the golden 'serpent' that was her slave. She had thought his name was 'Snake' several times because of his snake-ish ways and his tattoo that hugged his arm. Again, she could care less of his name, she was prone to call him whatever came to mind first.

Esme found herself tiring of walking, so she would stop in her tracks and look back at the strong, wolf male that had been claimed by the young princess. Carry me. she ordered and waited to be picked up, and the other optime luperci nodded his head and he walked to her, and picked her up. He did so with ease and he stood there at the borders. Howl for Naniko. she spoke. She wasn't going to call her mother herself. She was too above all of that. The golden wolf obeyed his master and called for the Angela of Anathema. Esmeralda might have gotten offended if any other had dared to approach her otherwise.

Image by J; table code by the Mentors!

<style>
.esma-omg .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px;}
.esma-omg p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.esma-omg .charname {font-family: 'Love Ya Like A Sister', arial, serif; color:#ffefec; margin:0px 0px 10px 0px; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:20px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px; text-align:center; width:100%;text-shadow: .05em .00em .05em #000000;}
.esma-omg b {color:#ffefec; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.esma-omg {background-color:#50423b; background-image:url(http://i776.photobucket.com/albums/yy46 ... smaomg.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:427px; text-align:justify; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #000000; }
.esma-omg .inner {margin:225px 5px 0px 5px; padding:15px; background-image:url(http://soulsrpg.com/images/pride/templa ... ate_bg.png); border-size:1px; border-width:1px; border-style: solid solid none solid; border-color:#0F0F1A;}
.esma-omg p.wordcount {color:#ffefec; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; border-top:1px solid #000000; text-align:center; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px; text-indent:0px;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread