[m] Search and Destroy [j]
[html]
Honest to god i will break your heart, tear you to pieces and rip you apart!

OOC:hee, alaki picks the bitch of all joiners.

Word Count → 420

She grew tired of waiting rather quickly. How long would it take her mother to get off her ass to come say hi to her daughter? Didn't Naniko still love her? Esmeralda had looked at the man's tattooed arm and she traced her fingers in the man's short fur there and she let out an exasperated sigh as she waited for her mother. She could only wonder why Naniko was taking so goddamn long. The only thing she could think of to do was to sit there and flick her slave's nose for no reason. Or maybe she should get elaborate and start to torture him right then and there. She would think hard about it but until she made a decision she had flicked the man's nose repeatedly. Daisuke flinched every time because she got progressively made the flicks become harder and harder. She would be in the middle of flicking the male again when the stench of another made it into her aware nose. Her floppy ears fell as far back as they could on her skull and the twisted princess's grin was wiped from her face. Instead a lifted lip was what was there. She noted the man's appearance as he dared approach her without her wanting him too.

She growled a horrible growl that made the tattered ears of her slave fall back on his head. He didn't want to be hit, not right now for not doing anything. You! How dare you come up to me! How DARE YOU! I did not call for you! I called for my mother! she spoke, her shackles rising on her back, her tail lashing from left to right as she wiggled out of the arms of her golden dragon-wolf. Who the fuck do you think you are? she asked, her smaller form obviously showing the male that she was very young. She didn't know how to watch her mouth, and she refused to. A princess shouldn't have to resort to such language, but Esmeralda was not the normal princess, nor was she playing by any rules not made by her. Get out of my sight. she ordered. She cared not of the rank, nor the importance of the male in front of her. She was practically born into Anathema. She practically ruled the place. At least in her mind she did. Esmeralda Acidic, princess of Anathema. The title fit her so well, even though it was not hers to claim. She'd learn this the hard way more than likely.

Image by J; table code by the Mentors!

<style>
.esma-omg .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px;}
.esma-omg p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.esma-omg .charname {font-family: 'Love Ya Like A Sister', arial, serif; color:#ffefec; margin:0px 0px 10px 0px; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:20px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px; text-align:center; width:100%;text-shadow: .05em .00em .05em #000000;}
.esma-omg b {color:#ffefec; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.esma-omg {background-color:#50423b; background-image:url(http://i776.photobucket.com/albums/yy46 ... smaomg.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:427px; text-align:justify; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #000000; }
.esma-omg .inner {margin:225px 5px 0px 5px; padding:15px; background-image:url(http://soulsrpg.com/images/pride/templa ... ate_bg.png); border-size:1px; border-width:1px; border-style: solid solid none solid; border-color:#0F0F1A;}
.esma-omg p.wordcount {color:#ffefec; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; border-top:1px solid #000000; text-align:center; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px; text-indent:0px;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread