[m] Search and Destroy [j]
[html]

WC:368+
Alaki and his >:| face as he trys desperately not to loose his temper with her :')

Apparently this encounter wasn’t going to be a normal one of which he could breeze through and continue on with his day as if nothing happened. Frowning, he now scowled towards the pair, his temper spiked by the females words. Fighting for calm, he repeatedly reminded himself that the winner if the one whom keeps their cool and that he would only have to tolerate the little shit until Naniko got there, but even with the logic in his mind he couldn’t stop himself from pulling back his lips, his ears folding back against his skull and letting out his own growl, joining the female in her little pissing contest. “And how dare you speak to me in such a manner, child. He practically spat out the last part, judging the other by her behaviour rather than physical age.

With no subtlety, he wrapped a hand around his Katanas handle, lifting the blade slightly from its sheath in a manner of warning. “I am one of Anathema’s Marbas, that’s not who I think I am, that’s who I know I am. A better question would be who the hell do ya’ think you are to be so far up your own arse” the harsh words continued to roll off his tongue, his attempt at keeping his temper failing by the minute. Once more he reminded himself that he needed to act civil, regardless of how much of a brat the female acted. Sighing, he rolled his shoulders and then yawned, allowing the tension and anger fade from him. “I simply heard your call and was near enough to answer it. I suggest you mind you manners”

He prayed someone else came along soon. He wasn’t confident he could keep playing the mature and bigger canine for long. Despite how much of a tantrum the child was throwing, the darker male noted that the brat’s companion was remaining quite and he couldn’t help but pity the male for having somehow ended up stuck with such a nuisance. A small part in the back of his mind reminded him that Beyaz should be heading to his location soon, but he was to wound up to give the bird much thought.

<style>
.Crow-K-01 .ooc {font-size:10px; font-style:italic;}
.Crow-K-01 p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.Crow-K-01 b {font-family:verdana; color:#ffffff; text-shadow:#000000 0px 0px 2px; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.Crow-K-01 {background-color:#b8b8b8; font-family: verdana, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; line-height:16px; width:513px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img10.imageshack.us/img10/349/alaki22.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 135px 0px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; border-radius:8px; } .Crow-K-01-border {width:515px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:8px;}</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread