[m] Search and Destroy [j]
[html]
ooc: +5(566)

The man got grumpy right back at her, and Daisuke made a facial movement that suggest that Alaki not get grumpy with the girl not only because of what he would be ordered to do, but also because the woman knew how to annoy the shit out of anyone who didn't do what she said. Daisuke prepared to cover his ears because of what would happen. Her eyes started to water up then, as the male went on, spitting horrible words at the princess. She was not going to take this shit from some stupid Marbas. She didn't care about him being a warrior, about his stupid rank and who he thought he was. He thought he was a big shit. Esme doubted that the man had done much of anything to become what he was, and better yet, she didn't care. She and her childish ways made her hate this man right now. She did not want to see his ugly face again. Her hatred for the man was instantaneous, since he had disobeyed her. How dare he disobey her! Esmeralda shalt not be disobeyed. She started to whine, and to yelp at the top of her lungs after the man spoke his words to her.

It hadn't been long til her father, oh, her father had come in with his glorious black coat, and dashing ruby eyes. She loved her father in a way, but she hated him too for sometimes getting out of line with her. Like when she had run away, she had been mad about having to come inside from playing, and she wasn't having that so she left. Esme ceased her loud yelping that had Daisuke on his knees in no time. The golden man didn't even look up when she stopped though, for the new presence actually scared him. ”Daddy!” she chimed happily to her father, and she had scurried to his side. She was quite smaller than him, only coming up to about the middle of his chest now. She was still young so she knew she would grow still. She giggled at her father's words, and smiled at him, and she looked up at the male. ”Oh daddy! I would love to witness you punish this man, he was so mean to me! I called for momma to come, and he came instead, and I didn't want him. Why would he answer a call not for him, daddy?” she asked the giant that Ravesque was, her bright blue eyes looking up at her father's chin and his handsome face.

”He even was about to draw his sword at me daddy! Did you see that?” she asked, the plethora of questions to the gruff male. Esme snuggled her face into her dad's chest fur and then let out a content whine. ”I'm glad you're here. And that, his name is like snake or something like that. He's my slave.” she spoke to her dad, again looking up at him and then pointing to the golden wolf whom was sitting down on his knees. He dared not look above Esme's head, nor her neck. My name is Daisuke, sir. he spoke, almost quietly because he was scared that Esme might come over and attack him for speaking when not spoken to. She didn't though, she was too distracted by her father and what he might do to this Marbas creature.

”speech”

[/html]

Messages In This Thread