[m] Search and Destroy [j]
[html]
ooc: Demonic bitch child. WHAT HAVE YOU CREATED? +3

Esme looked past her father to the stupid Marbas creature that still stunk up this would be much happier reunion if he hadn't ruined her homecoming. Esmeralda snorted at the male and stuck her tongue out at him in a mean way and gave a 'hmph' sound. ”No princess should have to deal with such rude warriors.” She growled in her immature voice. Her form pressed against her father's as she stood there and watched the man walk away after telling her father that he should teach her how to act. Esmeralda's behavior was completely acceptable in her own eyes, so she snorted at the man and then crossed her hands over her chest instead of hugging her father. ”I do say that he should learn his manners, like Snake over there. Nice and silent and out of the way.” the woman spoke to her father, snorting softly before her mother had come waddling over with her protruding belly. She cocked her head, and got excited. So that's why it was taking her so long! Her face brightened up, and she wagged her fluffy tail. She then bounced from her father's side to her mother's, and she smiled the most charming smile she could put on her lips. She was quite the mood changer, from whining and yelping to bright and happy again.

She looked up at her tall mother and she wrapped her arms around the woman's torso as much as her little arms could reach. Naniko asked her questions, and she let her cyan eyes fall on her adoptive mother, pretty much the only mother she knew. ”Yes, mother I'm back. That's my slave boy, he doesn't matter much. He shouldn't even get a rank or anything.” the spoke to the woman. Daisuke barely deserved to even be acknowledged in the woman's eyes. She looked at her mother's protruding belly. ”I'm getting baby brothers and sisters, momma, daddy?” she turned to her father, and wondered if she was getting siblings that would be related to her, or if they were of someone else's blood.

”And momma, I got lost in the mountains, I couldn't find my way home.” she added on, whining slightly after she had spoken the words to her mother. ”I was scared til I found my slave boy over there.” she ended with that note.

”speech”

[/html]

Messages In This Thread