[m] Search and Destroy [j]
[html]
<style>
.naniko .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.naniko p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.naniko b {color:#FFFFFF; letter-spacing:-.2px; text-shadow:#000000 2px 2px 2px; }
.naniko {background-color:#1e252b; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v26/K ... naniko.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #FFFFFF; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:11px; line-height:12px; color:#141b21; width:375px; text-align:justify; }
.naniko-border {width:379px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto;}
.naniko .inner {margin:10px 10px 190px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v26/K ... nikobg.png); border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:20px;-moz-border-radius:20px; -webkit-border-radius:20px;}
</style>

lol@Mr. Slave

The little girl had known no other mother, as Cinder had been killed very early on in her life. Naniko had provided for her for a short time before she'd disappeared...so it made sense to her that Esma would see her as a mother. She was about to pop out another litter of pups, this much was true...but momma Naniko had enough love to go around. "Well I'm glad that you found your way back. And this is your Slave, hmm?" An intriguing idea. She'd thought of using animals as workers in the cave system...but hadn't yet implemented the idea. Esmeralda having her own personal guardian at her age was a good thing, in Naniko's eyes.

She looked to Ravesque at his words, shrugging. "He was doing his job...defending the border, I suppose. He was here, then? She inquired before turning back to the girl. " I apologize if he was rude to you, my dear. But I'd rather my warriors be rude and suspicious than to take crap from anyone. Keeps outsiders on their toes." She didn't know how else to explain the Marbas' actions to the pair. He had been doing his job, intercepting at the border as he'd been told to do by Naniko herself. "In any case...welcome home, Esmeralda. Please come inside so we can get you settled into a den with...Mr. Slave"

Table by Jenny!
[/html]

Messages In This Thread