hoofbeats on my mind
[html]<style type="text/css">
.alltable { border:1px solid #E02842;background-image:url(http://i43.tinypic.com/124egwj.jpg);background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;width:450px;background-color:#D6BD9F;text-align:justify;font-family:georgia;font-size:0.95em; line-height:1.4em;color:#493131; margin: 0 auto }
.boxxy { padding:10px 10px 180px 10px;}
.boxxy p {margin: 0; text-indent:30px; }
.boxxy b {color:#000;}</style>

Her two toned eyes watched as he took her advice graciously and feeding the horse some slack. She gave the agouti male a smile when he spoke, "Much the same way I started before coming to Phoenix Valley...I was the caretaker for the horses there, but now I'm more than just a horse caretaker." She gave a light laugh, "I'm Adonia Demos, the Ma-tzu here in Inchika." Her eyes looked to the horse dubbed Hermes then added, "That's a very fine name for such a nice stallion...looks like he's got a lot of spunk in him too.." Adonia noted the way the horse moved, it reminded her of her favorite horse before the big snow storm tooked him from her, but he wasn't her horse anyway and surely the real owner mourned his lose. She pushed her mind from the thought of the storm, it was something that she punished herself for, feeling she could have done something more to prevent the barns collapse...but in reality there was nothing.

Her eyes looked over to the other part of the Ranch where the sheep were and figured she should go check on their water despite how intriguing it was to watch another. The smile that Saul gained made hers widen, happy to see another enjoying the pleasure of being around horses. "Well...I'm going to tend to the other animals...let me know if you have any questions or need a hand with anything...I'm not a grand expert but I do know a few tricks..." Her tone was soft as she straddled the fence thinking that she could possibly be annoying or distracting him from his task seeing how he was trying to adjust himself to talk to her. The Ma-tzu's eyes lowered a little to look at the ground where the horse wore a path, her eyes steadied there for a few brief minutes before gazing back up to the younger canine. She thought about going to tend to the other animals though she knew they probably didn't need it as she done so already this morning but she was here now and knew fresh water would be needed. As the thought passed through her mind she turned her head around to glance to the sheep who weren't too far away, then attempted to see the cows and their one ornery bull. In truth Adonia was afraid of the big bull but she did her best not to show it when she went in to make sure fresh water was available.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread